Payment & Shipping
|Method of Shipping||Shipping Class|
|Standard shipping||for free||1.70 EUR||for free||2.48 EUR||3.48 EUR||4.48 EUR||4.90 EUR||-||-|
|Comfort shipping||3.20 EUR||4.90 EUR||3.20 EUR||4.90 EUR||6.90 EUR||6.90 EUR||6.90 EUR||-||-|
|Note: If you order products of different shipping classes, the highest shipping class will be used to calculate the shipping costs.|
* The shipping costs of this shipping class are calculated per product.
All prices incl. VAT.
Methods of Payment
The available payment options are depending on your invoice/delivery address and will be shown to you after you entered your address data in the shopping cart.
|Method of Payment||Payment Fee**||Description|
|Credit Transfer||free of charge||After you placed your order, you need to transfer the total amount by using a bank transfer form or directly via online banking. You will receive our bank details and the reason for transfer after you have placed your order. You can find information about the SEPA Credit Transfer with IBAN and BIC at www.sepadeutschland.de (Germany), www.sepa.ch (Switzerland) and www.sepa.eu (Europe).|
|free of charge||PayPal is a fast and safe way to perform payments online. After you placed your order, a PayPal button is displayed. By clicking the button you will be forwarded to PayPal and can complete your payment instantly. Further information can be found at the PayPal website.|
|** The exact amount will be displayed at checkout.|
ATTENTION: For paying back duplicate payments we unfortunately feel impelled to charge an administration fee of 5 Euros. Please make sure that you did not already pay at the eBay checkout before making your payment. Thank you for your understanding.
Methods of Shipping
- Personally delivered by a staff member of the delivery service with proof of delivery.
- In case of loss the goods will be shipped again immediately.
- A cardboard envelope or cardboard box is used for the delivery.
- The comfort shipping is the recommended method of shipping.
- Only available for shipping within Germany.
- The goods will be put into your mail box or handed over without proof of delivery.
- If you are not at home and the goods do not fit into the mail box the shipment will be put down in front of your entry door or given to a neighbor.
- In case of loss the return of the goods must be waited for first. If the shipment does not return an inquiry will be filed. The goods will be shipped again as soon as the delivery service confirmed the loss or the goods were found, this may take up to four weeks.
- A regular envelope or cardboard box is used for the delivery.